Monday, February 22, 2010

Sausage and chorizo rolls: a sunday's yummy dinner



Yesterday I made these rolls for me and my parents. I made 2 sausage and cheese rolls and 2 chorizo rolls, so that we could slice them and eat a bit of everything. With the remaining dough I made four little buns that went right into the freezer to be eaten any other day.


I got the recipe and the kneading intructions from dailydelicious. This blog is my favorite because it has yummy food recipes, beautiful photos and the blogger ilustrates all the steps (and that's the dearest feature for a dummy like me).
This was my fourth attemp at bread making (the previous three were just a disaster), and looks like I finally managed to make it right (thanks again to the step by step ilustrated intructions XD). The rolls were tasty and the bread was well done, not overcooked not undercooked, but I had to bake it for 3 more minutes than the recipe states.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amaia
    Make your own bread is fun, ^ ^ , I know you understand it by now, haha.
    Ps, your blog is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete