Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



As today is Valentine's Day I thougth to do something special for my boyfriend. Of course it had to be red, so I decided to make the 5 layer Valentine Jello that I saw some time ago in The Food Librarian's blog. This sweet is the easiest one I've made so far, and it's just perfect for my love as it's red & white, which are his (ours) team's colors, Athletic Bilbao!!!


My jello is made of strawberry jello + condensed milk jello. I didn't use any other flavours because the strawberry flavour is the only red colored one available here. Also, I'd have liked to make it heart-shaped, but I decided on this last friday and didn't had enough time to look for an appropiate cookie cutter so...well, you can see the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment