Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chocolate custard tart



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Yup, today's my birthday (¡viva!) and following other bloggers' tradition of posting a cake I decided to post the tart I made a month ago ^^U I like to spend my birthday doing nothing so, instead of making myself a bithday cake, I went out to a restaurant with my parents and my boyfriend (poor him! XD).

I made the cake just because I wanted to try the recipe I saw at dailydelicious and well, it's obvious that my tart shell its kinda messy, but the chocolate custard was even worse. It's not that it tasted wrong (it didn't, the tart was delicious), it's only that I should had cooked a bit longer the custard in order to allow it to be thicker because it was too liquid. Anyways it still tasted superb with the strawberries ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment