Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chocolate-cinnamon bundt cake



This morning I wanted to bake something with chocolate, but I wasn't sure of what I could do because the shops are closed. So it had to be something that required cocoa powder, as I don't have any chocolate at home. Fortunately, after going through a few of my 'to-do' recipes I found this one from The Food Librarian. It calls for a Mocha icing, but I used plain sugar instead because the chocolate chips were the bitter chocolate ones, so the resulting cake is not sweet enough (I used A LOT of chocolate chips XD). Anyways, it's really good! very chocolatey and soft, with a nice coffee aftertaste.

It looks tiny because I only made it with HALF of the amounts, as I don't want the cake to go too dry after 2 days standing in the fridge (my parents are advised to not eat much sugar, sooooo...).

No comments:

Post a Comment