Thursday, June 24, 2010

Japanese Cotton Cheesecake



I made this cake 2 weeks ago, but I've been too busy lately to post anything new T_T I found this recipe in the same blog as the peanut cookies' one, Table for 2...or more, and it caught my attention inmediatly because the cake in the post looked very fluffly ^^ Well, I was looking for something that wasn't too dense, as the summer was getting nearer and I prefered a lighter dessert.
And know what? This cake not only met my expectations, but surpassed them by way too far!!! It isn't fluffly, but SUPER FLUFFLY! Really! I ate a portion shortly after taking it from the oven and I can say that it's the lightest cake that I've ever eaten. It reminded me of cotton candy because of its fluffiness and because it melted in my mouth. So, I'll definitively do it again soon, only that next time I'll restraint myself from eating as soon as it comes from the oven and I'll try to put some fresh fruits and wipped cream on top of it ^^

P.S. The cake looks so white because it is upside-down. Actually, the top is light brown, but I thought that it would look better this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment