Sunday, November 17, 2013

Meringue cake: Pavlova down-under style



I made this cake last summer but I completely forgot about it until today, and I only remembered because I saw the photographs while preparing another post (that now I´m going to delay till next week ^_^U)

The recipe comes from Audax Artifex's blog and I've had it in my bookmarks ever since the post was published. The cake was as soft and cotton like as I was hopping it would be and the fresh fruits (kiwi and banana in my case) add a nice touch to it though it could have been better without the wipped cream. Because the original post is waaay more complete than anything I could make (especially cause I've forgotten the amounts in grams that I used) I won't repeat the recipe here but encourage you to check the original one. The only thing that I can add is that it's delicious and makes a great summer dessert ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment